Fallen Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Kingdom

A Kingdom for Anime and Video Game Fans

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could you survive All God's Village?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Could you survive All God's Village? Empty Could you survive All God's Village? Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:28 am

Riukkuyo

Riukkuyo
Queen

All God's Village is the cursed village of Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly.
While visiting a place they knew as a kid, the two twin sisters because spirited away and trapped in this village...

So do you think...you can survive in All God's Village?

Cool

I got:

All That Remains...
You are a remaning. You survived, but at what cost? You killed your twin and now you're all alone. You now have a butterfly bruise on your neck and your hair may turn white.

https://fallenkingdom.forumotion.com

2Could you survive All God's Village? Empty Re: Could you survive All God's Village? Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Yuki

Yuki
Archduke/Archduchess

My results:

It's a Promise.

You survived! Your twin survived! You are one dedicated person, you will stop at nothing to save your twin. :) You reunited the two previous shrine maiden sisters, lifted the village's curse, got to walk home with your eyes still working and your twin beside you. Happy end.

3Could you survive All God's Village? Empty Re: Could you survive All God's Village? Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Riukkuyo

Riukkuyo
Queen

Okay everyone keeps getting The Promise Ending. ...Something's fishy..and it's not these animated swimming goldfish either Could you survive All God's Village? Giphy...Hmmm..

https://fallenkingdom.forumotion.com

4Could you survive All God's Village? Empty Re: Could you survive All God's Village? Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Yuki

Yuki
Archduke/Archduchess

Fishy! Wake up fishy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum