Fallen Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Kingdom

A Kingdom for Anime and Video Game Fans

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Fatal Frame V Physical Campaign~

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1~Fatal Frame V Physical Campaign~  Empty ~Fatal Frame V Physical Campaign~ Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:19 pm

Riukkuyo

Riukkuyo
Queen

The outcry has been amazing from fans of the Fatal Frame franchise to bring the newest entry, Fatal Frame V, physically to North America. I've been tweeting at Nintendo on Twitter, but now I want to get you all involved. If you haven't played the game. The first three are available on PSN for 10 dollars each or you could watch a Let's Play on YouTube (However, experiencing it first-hand is best).

Join me and support Operation Zero with their campaign to bring fans together. The petition has grown immensely since it’s inception – thank you to those who have signed it. If you haven’t please take the time to do so.

I ask you, my friends, please help us bring this game over with a physical release.
Join us on October 6th, 2015 and call Nintendo of America to let them know that you would like Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water to get a physical release. The calls will start at 10am EST/7am PST continuing through out the entire day. Please be polite.

Number: 1-800-255-3700 followed by option 5 and then option 3
Email: Nintendo's Email
Twitter: @NintendoAmerica

Thank you and be sure to comment below to discuss other ways we can convince Nintendo of America to get us a release of Fatal Frame V physically.

If you do post on twitter make sure to #GiveUsTheDisc
And follow @0perationZer0

https://fallenkingdom.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum