Fallen Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Kingdom

A Kingdom for Anime and Video Game Fans

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Empty The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Riukkuyo

Riukkuyo
Queen

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is an adventure video game created by the independent Polish development studio The Astronauts.

Plot:
The story of the game revolves around a detective with paranormal powers investigating the fictional Red Creek Valley. At the start of the game the detective receives a letter from a young boy named Ethan Carter who claims to be in danger. It is now up to the detective to explore Red Creek Valley and investigate its dark secrets.

Gameplay:
The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter is set in an open world environment which the player can roam around and explore at will. The player will also be able to use paranormal powers in order to solve crimes, such as talking to the spirits of murder victims and sensing where important objects are located.

My Review:
Despite how it says its open world, its really not. Sure you can choose where you want to go and what you want to do first, but there's invisible barriers. You see two path ways. You can take both of them, but only one of them actually goes anywhere. You have to do certain things in the game before you can move onto the final part.
Spoiler:
The music and scenery were absolutely stunning though! king Props to the guys who did that. Now the ending of the game has been getting a lot of hate. People saying its not great, but I think it was a little unexpected.

Spoiler:

Anyway right now the game is on Steam for $20 and is going to come out to the PS4 next year.

If you don't have a good enough PC or don't have 20 bucks, here's some people who are playing it:

No Commentary

PauseUnpause's Ongoing Playthrough

The Offensive Gamer's Completed playthrough

A complete 1 hour playthrough

https://fallenkingdom.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum