Fallen Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Kingdom

A Kingdom for Anime and Video Game Fans

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Should Be the Title of Your Autobiography?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riukkuyo

Riukkuyo
Queen

Take it here: PlayBuzz

My Result:
"The Diary of a Traveling Renegade"
Yours is a tale of rebellion and adventure! Your life has been exciting and fulfilling. While you have experienced some ups and downs, you managed to remain resilient and learned how to smile in the face of fear. “The Diary of a Travelling Renegade” is a legendary account of your interactions with friends, family members and lovers as well as a triumphant tale of success! This book is so exciting that it will definitely be turned into a movie!

https://fallenkingdom.forumotion.com

Yuki

Yuki
Archduke/Archduchess

Sooo....I got the same thing that you did...

"The Diary of a Travelling Renegade"
Yours is a tale of rebellion and adventure! Your life has been exciting and fulfilling. While you have experienced some ups and downs, you managed to remain resilient and learned how to smile in the face of fear. “The Diary of a Travelling Renegade” is a legendary account of your interactions with friends, family members and lovers as well as a triumphant tale of success! This book is so exciting that it will definitely be turned into a movie!

Riukkuyo

Riukkuyo
Queen

Yuki wrote:Sooo....I got the same thing that you did...

"The Diary of a Travelling Renegade"

Lol.

https://fallenkingdom.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum